Starlite Recovery Center in Texas helps individuals struggling with drug & alcohol addiction build a strong foundation for long-term recovery. The expert staff at Starlite will help you receive the treatment you need to overcome your addiction in a caring & supportive environment.
Why choose Starlite Recovery Center
Starlite Recovery Center’s vision is to offer quality recovery services in Texas for adult men and women age 18 and above whose lives are impacted by substance abuse and chemical dependency.
Our rehab programming is designed to promote an abstinent lifestyle that is vibrant, healthy, and productive. Through a combination of scientifically backed interventions and education, individuals who choose to heal at Starlite are shown the path of success and learn about others who have already achieved it.
Treatment options for drug & alcohol addiction at Starlite Recovery Center in Texas
When it comes to selecting a treatment program for yourself or a loved one, it is imperative to find a center that offers supports that reflect your or your loved one’s unique needs. Through a series of personalized treatment supports, and interventions like cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), motivational interviewing, reality therapy, rational emotive behavioural therapy (REBT), and 12-Step facilitation, our patients gain an understanding of the ways that the disease of addiction has affected their entire person – body, mind, and spirit.
Treatment planning at Starlite is a holistic, individualized process. No two patients will have an identical treatment experience at our rehab center, but everyone will have access to the following services that reflect the entire continuum of care for addiction:
- Detoxification – Commonly referred to as “detox,” this is a medically monitored environment in which you can rid your body of addictive substances with maximum safety and minimal discomfort under the close supervision of experienced professionals
- Inpatient treatment – A comprehensive treatment experience that features round-the-clock care and an array of intensive, personalized services, all customized according to your specific needs
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP) – Less intensive than residential care, features treatment during the day, with the opportunity for you to return home or to an alternative residence in the evenings and on weekends
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP) – Supports your transition out of treatment, but still provides you with structured support via limited services in mornings or evenings, typically two or three days per week
Within these levels of care, we provide targeted supports for special populations including the following:
- Neoteric Program for young men ages 18 to 28
- Journey Christian Addiction Recovery Program for individuals who wish to incorporate their belief system into their treatment plan
- Family Treatment Program that incorporates loved ones into the healing process
- Freedom Addiction Program for LGBTQIA-identifying individuals
Individualized therapies & services offered at Starlite Recovery Center in Texas
When an adult comes to Starlite for treatment for primary chemical dependency and possible co-occurring mental health concerns, he or she will have access to a wide variety of supports that will be tailored to his or her specific needs. Individual therapy sessions are conducted by licensed clinicians and case managers at a minimum of once per week. Group counselling is offered as well, and serves as a significant component of the treatment experience at Starlite. Groups cover a wide range of issues, and can be tailored to specific interests including:
- LGBTQIA group
- Christian group
- Men’s groups
- Women’s groups
- Opiate group
- Relapse prevention group
The whole-person treatment approach offered at Starlite Recovery Center in Texas
Because we view addiction as a disease that affects the entire individual, experiential therapies are used as a way to connect and heal the mind, body, and spirit at Starlite. For example, we offer a ropes course, equine-facilitated learning, and various outdoor activities like hiking, canoeing, and fishing within the Neoteric Program (see above).
Since physical health and wellbeing are an integral part of sustained recovery, our patients will have access to medical supports like medication management (if needed) from our medical director and nursing team. And if you are undergoing detox services, your health will be closely safeguarded through daily meetings with our medical director.
Learn more about the benefits of treatment at Starlite Recovery Center in Texas
To learn more about healing from addiction and co-occurring mental illness at Starlite, we encourage you to contact our center at your earliest convenience. Our helpful, knowledgeable staff are prepared to answer any questions you may have about our programming, and to assist you in taking those first important steps toward entering treatment.